You cannot be wimpy out there on the dream-seeking trail. Dare to break through barriers, to find your own path.~ Les Brown
I have been inspired this morning by Sandra Pawula post Words In Focus: October Sandra describes The flavor of October as Breakthoughs, a novel way to look at what you have achieved for the month. Sandra frequently in her posts challenges her reader to try a new way of being or doing, usually with an emphasis on simplifying ones life. I did take note of 3 of her challenges:
So what did I achieve in October?
- I did clear my desk and some digital clutter. For a day or so it looked shiny and spacious and I have a spare 20 gb on my laptop
- I gave away 2 bags of clothes still have much more than the 33 items Sandra was proposing I am not a minimalist 🙂
- I am getting better at finishing what I am doing before I jump in to help someone else. What Virginia Wolf called The Angel of Perpetual Giving
- I successfully launched Your Weekly Heart Whisper and their have been five editions . Join in in the box on the banner or subscribe to the blog and you will get Your Heart Whisper.
- I finally launched my online studio sale, one sale to date- it will now extend into November. I have discovered i get about half done to what i used to! Great time to get you special Christmas gifts. You still have the opportunity to win a Suzie Cheel Handpainted Original
- I made a video and wrote a blog post Do You Find It Hard To Ask For Help? that asked you to help me get the word out about the studio sale- not an easy task
- This blog has a new look and a new theme called Lifestyle and my picture is that by November 30th this will be complete.
- I made a Full Moon dreamboard for October where I set my intentions and reflecting on them now I may have slipped into an old pattern- over expectations.
- I have continued my daily gratitude journal which I started back in July at What Am I Grateful For Today?
- I have meditated every day this month- I have found using Insight Timer Lite great.
- My daily grow my bones health routine continues and I know my bones are getting stronger: if you read my last post Falls In The Night, Patience And Getting To Stillness you will know I had a fall and landed on my wrist with no fractures.
- I continue to live in the now each day, I have had more patience tests this month and have found a growing inner peace as i become more accepting in the moment
- I have completed 10+ more Heart Whispers that I was guided to paint and I have shared on my facebook page
- Emergings has a new cover and this month will see the new ebook
- I experimented with live broadcasting- this was not successful for me so now I am making short videos to show you my scarves and how to tie them.
- I am experiencing signs of abundance daily. Below was yesterday’s gift from the universe.
I am smiling as I complete this list knowing there is more I could add and I do feel like the heart whisper above that my heart is opening more each day and I am feeling more love.
Yes I am celebrating as my friend Joy often asks me; How does it feel and have you celebrated? I feel very grateful and abundant. I am celebrating by sharing my success for the month and I will thank Sandra again. If I had not read her post this morning I may have gone into November feeling a bit like I was on a treadmill. Now I am so excited about the new month and the path I am headed forward on.
What did you achieve in October? Did you have break throughs you would like to share? What excited you?