“All healing is first a healing of the heart.” – Carl Townsend
Welcome to Day 12 of The Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
(If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get ready or just start at the day you have arrived at. The previous days are listed at the bottom of each post in PINK)
How did you feel if you did the full moon release? Did you put a glass of water out under the moonlight with a crystal in it? I did and this morning I got to drink a very smooth tasting glass of water.
Do you believe in the healing power of love?
Today I had decided to focus on being grateful for the healing power of love and then I drew the card Focus Upon Divine and Perfect Health from Archangel Michael Oracle Cards. In sync 🙂 When we fully embrace the love that is within, miracles can happen. Do you see yourself as whole and healed? I know for me some days I wonder what more I can do to heal my bones, especially when I have to get the heat pad out for my back pain as I did today. Today’s card reminds me to visualize the healing having taken place and to be more consistent with my exercises. A great reminder on many levels.
My Prayer: God and Archangel Michael, THANK YOU for continuously reminding me to focus upon perfect health, and for guiding my actions so that they support my well being.
The Message: The key to good health is to focus on your well being, instead of illness or injury. You drew this card as a reminder to stay centered on your desires – not your fears. Bodies react to love and fear so choose the former. Pour genuine love and affection onto your cells. Visualise and expect perfect health for yourself and others. Speak of yourself and loved ones in terms of perfect health affirming that is all is well.
Possible specific meanings:
- You’ll notice an improvement in your health
- Follow your intuition regarding your health an healing
- Your life’s purpose involves healing
- Make positive changes to your lifestyle
- Use uplifting affirmations, especially about health
- Seek a second medical opinion
- Write down five things you are grateful for today- focus on you, your health and healing
- Count your blessings one by one as you started to on Day 6.
- Use Hoʻoponopono if you need to relax,center yourself or to be forgiving.
- I am grateful that I trusted I could heal myself through mediation, visioning, journaling, my thoughts and food.
- I am grateful to the local library for the book I am reading on Whole Health: A Holistic Approach to Healing for the 21st Century by Mark Mincolla who says “You must first understand Food Is Medicine before you unlock your true healing potential”
- I am grateful to the local farmers for their wonderful fresh greens I bought today that feed my body goodness.
- I am grateful for the fresh water I drink daily which is a must in the healing process.
- I am truly grateful for my healthy lifestyle, the gift I give to me each day.
Do you have your own healing story?
Do you believe you have the power within you to heal yourself?
Please share in the comments
Until tomorrow keep touching your gratitude rock and counting your blessings and seeing the abundance that you already have.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥
Get your free GIFTS here
Links for the challenge; Join In Day 1 Day 2, Day 3, Day 4. Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10. Day 11, Day 12, Day 13, Day 14. Day 15, Day 16, Day 17, Day 18. Day 19, Day 20, Day 21, Day 22, Day 23, Day 24. Day 25, Day 26, Day 27, Day 28. Day 29, Day 30.