“Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life.” — Christiane Northrup
Are you ready to change your life and attract more abundance?Recently I heard Sonia Choquette talking about receiving and saying thank you as being key to attracting more abundance and prosperity into your life.
Do you listen to and follow the whispers of your heart?My heart keeps whispering it’s time to do a gratitude or abundance challenge, I reply: I don’t have time and in that moment I know that to be really present to gratitude in the moment and recording the abundance I already have is so important.Do you sometimes let these habits slip? I have let my daily Gratitude Journal habit slip. I just didn’t start a new journal when I completed the last one 🙂Keeping a gratitude journal I believe is empowering and when we do count our blessing daily we open the doors to abundance as Willy Nelson said:When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.I floated the idea of doing a challenge back in May both in The Heart Whisper Ezine and on the Facebook page and I asked you whether you would like an Abundance or a Gratitude Challenge?I had more requests for a gratitude challenge and someone commented that they go hand in hand. I frequently quote that: Abundance flows from the wings of gratitude and I believe Gratitude does flow from the wings of abundance too.I have been pushing the idea of this back until yesterday. I got several nudges!
- I got the whisper when I was meditating that this was a great idea and was confirmed when
- I drew the an angel card, Trustworthy Guidance
- Then I opened my email from my friend Peggy’s Your Spoonful of Fab which had one of my favourite gratitude quotes from Melody Beattie.
“Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life.It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.”- Melodie Beattie
- Then at the hairdresser I opened Doreen Virtue’s Daily Guidance Angel message book and the book fell open at message 181, Manifest Abundance. I did some quick maths and discovered that June 30 was day 181 of the year.:)
- A journal or a notebook, or you can use your computer, ipad or phone. Whatever works for you.
- Ten minutes each day to journal and read the daily Heart Whisper Gratitude Challenge
- Another 5- 10 minutes to do the daily activity (Optional choose what speaks to you.)
- Here on the blog where there will be a short daily post which will include a daily Heart Whisper and a message from the angels, plus a simple activity that is planned to strengthen your gratitude muscle and increase your flow of abundance over the next 30 days.
- On my facebook page: Suzie Cheel Inspires
- Connect with me on your favorite social platform Instagram, Twitter, on Google Plus, Linkedin and Pinterest where I will be sharing daily.
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More FUN ♥ More LOVE ♥ More ABUNDANCE ♥ ♥♥”
Get Advance Notice of Lucky To Be Alive