”If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.”– Maxwell Maltz
So have you made friends with you over the past now more than 21 days? Are you your own best friend?
- Has doing the mirror work given you a more loving way of being towards yourself?
- Has EFT and Ho’oponopono been helpful?
- What have you learned about you?
- What do you like about you?
- What about you are grateful for ?
- What has changed that is significant?
Welcome to Day 21 of the Love Challenge. If you’re only just catching up with us today go here first to find out what you need to do to get started.
You might have been wondering if this 21 day post was ever coming. If you follow me on facebook you will have read that I had a few challenges. I am not normally drawn to things like mercury retrograde, only that week I had seen others have technical challenges they would not normally experience. 🙂
Part of me feels I have let you down as it is now EEK 31 days have passed since we started- maybe this was meant to be a 31 day challenge! Yesterday I finally got the audio and video in sync. Yes there has been a little of that wonderful procrastination too, and at the same time I have been kind to me. There is a very positive side to this too:
“Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life.”– Ellen Sue Stern
- I do now believe I am enough. (This has been a limiting belief for me)
- I feel an inner calm
- I have learned that my receiving channel is closed to praise
- I joyfully look in the mirror and say I love you and feel it, my heart smiles.
- My patience with me had been further expended
- I know there is more growing coming
- I have many other discoveries I will be sharing as my self-love journey continues.
Now to conclude the challenge. I decided to record a chakra clearing meditation that would bring together the 21 days. I have set this to my beach photos and my chakra and heart paintings. The meditation is 15 minutes long. Relax and allow yourself to receive.
Remember to thank yourself for giving yourself this gift of the love challenge.
I thank you for joining me on this challenge and look forward to reading your comment of your awakenings.
Yes there will be a follow up to this so make sure you have subscribed so you get notified.
namaste, be love
- Mirror work twice a day. I am saying I love and accept myself 21 times in the morning and again in the evening. If you are finding yourself yawning read yesterday’s post
- If it resonates with you use EFT and Ho’oponopono
- Please comment below, on your pinterest board , on twitter use hash tags #loveu421 and #love challenge and on my facebook page.
- Follow 21 Day Love board at pinterest where you can get the images for your journal I will be sharing all the images each day. I have also added them to thegoogle event.
PS: This post is part of my 21 Day Love Challenge Project. If you’d like to read more or invite your friends!, visit these posts: