And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. ~ Marianne Williamson
The title of today’s blog post came to me in meditation this morning. My day started joyfully with a little excursion into Facebook and Linkedin on my mobile before I had got out of bed!
I know the purists would say not a healthy way to start the day! I have been “good” recently and not opening my phone other than to check the time and use my meditation timer. Well this morning I was inspired and shared inspiration on my facebook page and profile. They have been neglected the last week or so.
My week had not been going swimmingly until today. I was suffering from, dare I say it: overwhelm! My light was not shining!
I was uplifted after my weekly call with my best friend and fellow coach Heather last night. We decided it was time to focus on one path. We are both members of Leonie Dawson’s Amazing Biz and Life Academy and her Biz Training Program is brilliant, only challenge was we had both started it and had not followed through.
FOCUS: Follow One Course Until Success!
Leonie had designed this program to have you shining your light on the world. Yes you do have to follow the steps! Sometime we think it is going to happen by osmosis !LOL
Back to this morning: I had renewed energy, I commented to Des that this morning was the first time I had woken up in over a year with no back pain. Happy Dance time. I headed into my studio and the painting above flowed, it was unusual for me to leave the background unpainted, but my heart knew when to stop.
Then I drew The Life Purpose card from The Daily Guidance oracle card deck. The message on this reaffirmed for me that when I following following the whispers of my heart, being love and sharing love I SHINE!
Them after meditation and journaling it was time to head to the beach and i was thinking it had been a long while since i heart shaped rock had appeared on the sand, voila, today this white heart shaped stone was before me.
You have to find what sparks a light in you so that you in your own way can illuminate the world – Oprah Winfrey
So this in this week’s Suzie TV we explore ways that might be stopping you from shining your true light on the world and ways we can allow the light to be reignited.
7 Ways to Reignite Your Light: Click To Tweet
- Untap your creativity. paint, draw, sing, write or dance
- Make a vision board of ways and things that you know allow you to shine your light.
- Take time to be still, take in 3 deep breaths and ask God, your guides, angels: ” What can I do today to allow my light to shine?” Then write down what comes.Take action on the guidance, change does not come without action.
- Use EFT (Tapping) to allow your light to shine. You could do as I do and tap in the Afformations
- Use afformations Why am I living my life’s purpose? Why am I enough? Why do I accept myself? Why do I love being me? Why am I fearless in the face of all challenges? Why does my shining my light allow others to shine?
- Write these words at the top of a new page in your journal and allow the words to fall onto the paper. “What am I? Am I the bulb that carries the light, or am I the light of which the bulb is a vehicle? ~Joseph Campbell
- Be inspired by the singing of “Let It Shine”
[kad_youtube url=”http://youtu.be/CyQX91rJpTg” width=”600″ height=”400″ maxwidth=”600″]
Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish. ~ John Jakes
How will you shine today?
Listening to the whispers of your heart brings ♥More Joy ♥ More Love ♥ More Abundance ♥
♥♥”Please Share this article on your favorite social networks and with your community. This can help others heal and transform their lives. Thank you!”♥♥
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- What Is Your Heart Whispering This Week? - October 24, 2016
- Discover Inner Peace Now: Listen To The Whispers Of Your Heart - October 14, 2016
- Discover Your True Passion: Listen To The Whispers Of Your Heart - October 7, 2016
- How to Meditate and Listen To Your Heart Whisper - September 30, 2016