I Am So Happy I Am Alive!
July 16th was a special day for me. It was the day last year that I found myself in hospital with a kidney failure. This was an out of the blue event and quite scary as I had almost, well really no kidney function, I could have died. I apparently was told by the renal specialist on that morning that only 25% of people recover from what was then labelled Glomerulonephritis and has since been given the wonderful label of Anca Negative Vasculitis. Des told me I said well I’ll be one of the 25% and then put my focus on meditating my way to health and getting home. As well as using the law of attraction. One year on my life has changed and so have I:
- I have become a very patient person, patience was not one of my virtues!
- I have changed my diet and now eat a high alkaline diet (80/20) a side benefit of this has been a 10 kilo ( 22 pounds) loss
- I have to ask for help- this has not been an easy for independent Suzie.
- I am a softer person- so my friends tell me
- I live so much more from my heart
- I know love is such a powerful healing force
- I trust my intuition so much more
- I know I can heal my body
- I am so much more accepting
My blood tests last week showed my kidney function was at 81 on GFR . Back in August last year I been told by the specialist that the best I could hope for was 69. I believe that my kidneys are healed and I feel so blessed that I did not need ongoing dialysis much less a transplant and that I am alive.
So on 16th July thus year I spent the day celebrating being alive. I have Joy Holland from Facets of Joy to thank for asking me, when we were talking on Skype last Saturday, how was I going to celebrate. I hadn’t thought of celebrating this milestone. I said to Joy that the sun shining would make my day. We had had a week or more of rain and I was missing my beach walk and my daily Vitamin D hit. So this is how did I celebrate:
- I manifested the sun and went walking on the beach first thing in the morning,
- after a sleep in,
- a meditation and journaling
- I drew the Energy Healing Card from Doreen Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards
- I started a new journal
- I talked with friends in USA on skype,
- I spent time in the sun reading A Seed of Love by Cheryl Lee Harnish
- I had an afternoon nap
- I painted a new cover for a journal I started that day
- I had yummy fresh juice with barley and maca powder (good for my bones)
- I had a healthy and very tasty baked vegetable dinner
How are you celebrating your life today?
Live in abundance, be the change and make a difference TODAY!
If you enjoyed this article please subscribe and share it on Twitter, Google+and Facebook by using the share the love buttons below. And, I would love to hear from you in the comments. Thanks so much for your love and support!
Latest posts by Suzie Cheel (see all)
- YES The Heart Whisper Daily Guidance Cards Are For Sale - June 25, 2016
- Abundance is a Feeling - June 11, 2016
- Joyful June: It’s Time to Play, Be Bold and Be in The Flow - June 1, 2016
- When You Be Love Your Life Changes - May 24, 2016