Feel the love within you, allow it to say, “I love you”, and give yourself an inner Namaste.
How Do You Love You Daily?
It is time to be your own valentine. My thoughts turned to the many ways I do love myself daily. Besides being Valentine’s day, it is also for time to really focus on the message that I received sitting in a dialysis chair back in July 2011.
Love – that is what this is all about, Suzie. It’s all about love. You will be healed when you see and feel only love for yourself first and then you will be all that you have to love and to give.
When it is totally anchored in inner peace and the feeling of pure joy that allows the awakening that is already you to emerge.
That’s the inspiration: that’s the ripple effect.”
I have made a commitment to my accountability buddy, Heather to have the draft of my book: “Lucky To Be Alive: How I Used the Law of Attraction and the Power of Self-Love to Save My Life” completed by March 31st 2017.
Give Me Advance Notice for Lucky to be Alive + Opportunity for a review copy
It is so easy to sacrifice our daily spiritual practices because we feel we don’t have time. Then in comes the overwhelm, the stress, we get sick and in an effort to speed up the process we actually sabotage ourself. We have to watch the conditioned reflex on how we deal with deadlines. Being the dealine queen I totally get this.
How Do You Love You Daily?
The response was wonderful and also was a reminder to many to create the time and space to take time to do one thing a day to love ourselves which is crucial to empowering ourself. . Many people said they didn’t have a daily way, they had to think about it, they were getting back to it, not enough…………
These comments had me thinking how important it is to carve out time daily to love ourselves. This is a challenge, unless we make it a daily habit. Katt Tozier reinforced thos with here comment: I’ve been really conscientious about nurturing myself in the recent few weeks – I’ve had a lifelong pattern of sacrificing myself and I’ve committed to not doing that anymore. I’ve made my yoga, meditation, nutrition, rest, nature walks and more a top priority.
Another observation i made was that only one person said there was one thing they did daily that empowered them and that was Heart Whisperer Tanya Levy who said: Taking time to breathe ♡ so inportant. Stop for a minute now and just breathe.
Here are 10 other ways to empower you daily to love more each day.
- Setting a daily alarm has empowered Melissa Reyes who said : Last year I did the “I am Enough” challenge with you and I loved it so much. I set my phone alarm to say “I am enough” every morning and I still wake to that reminder each and every day. Recently, you suggested that I tell myself “I love you” more. So, I set an alarm on my phone to notify me at 4:11 pm every day – – a special date in my life, April 11th – and it says, “I love you” with a very pretty melody.. It makes me so happy. those are just two examples. Cindy Kochis Appreciate all aspects of Me through journaling
- Thinking kind positive thoughts has empowered Jo Cruise: By holding only loving, kind & gentle thoughts about myself. Meditation, positive affirmations & surrounding myself with uplifting & beautiful words & pictures and Sheila Callaham said: I stay true to me. to my truth. even when it’s uncomfortable.
- Connecting with nature- taking time to be in nature. A walk daily is something that Jean Sampson and I do. My morning walk on the beach along with a swim in the sea are ways i love me daily.
- Daily Yoga empowers and a new yoga for me called Zenko Yoda that Jacqueline Murray shared.
- Spending time with friends and family Andrea Patten Connecting with family and friends. Often we do ourselves a disservice by being too busy to take time for out loved ones and this can leave us feeling lonely ( make sure it is done out of love not obligation.)
- Morning rituals empower Theresia Valoczy: I always start my day with meditation, writing. I use the Archangel Gabriel Oracle cards, and I write my Gratitude list. Each day i draw a Heat whisper oracle card, then meditate on the card and then journal before I head to the beach.
- Be Aware of what you eat. Some food isn’t a vibe raiser. Barb Parcells and Rachel Kieffer make this importany dailydaily
- Daily Self-care is what empowers Debra Reble : I nurture myself with self-care and when I do that I’m loving and kind to others and my vibration of love ripples out into the world
- Meditation empowers many of us including Ginny Baro who says: I meditate morning and night… a gift to me,
- Do something in a way that feels good to you as Lira Kanaan said: I allow myself to do things my way. How often to do do things another’s way and then we feel disempowered?
To empower you and celebrate being your own valentine I have made you a special meditation: The I Love You Meditation ( 8 mins). One of the Heart Whisperers said after the Weekly Meditation session: Thank you I feel peace.
You can download the mp3 here
Did the meditation empower you? Did you find it easy to say I love you?
Share in the comments below or come and add to the conversation in the Heart Whisperer Movement on Facebook
All my love
The Love Painting is for sale. This is a watercolor painting which will be sealed. It will come ready to frame. It is A5 measures 148 × 210 millimeters or 5.83 × 8.27 inches and here is the link to order. This painting is $33 USD includes postage. There is only one original painting that I used for the Heart Whisper oracle cards and the design available is on my Red Bubble Store